Welcome to our primary care dermatology skin rashes page.
Generally no body that we know of die from skin rashes – but they can often make you feel miserable, so below are the rashes that we can help you deal with:
- Mild to moderate eczema. ( if you think you need UVB or heavy duty immune suppression please ask your doctor for referral to secondary care doctor )
- We treat plantar warts, plane warts, molluscum contagiosum, filliform warts, chidrens warts, Orf, mocca warts, etc…
- warts to hands, warts to feet, warts to face,body
- penile skin rashes
- genital warts
- Little skin bumps including milias, age warts, sebaceous gland enlargements, black heads, white heads or no heads.
- fungal skin rashes, Tinea rashes, rashes that looks like tinea
- Deadly smelly feet ( tinea, pitted keratolysis, thrush etc… )
- fungal nails ( not psoriatic nails )
- melasma ( facial pigmentation )
- big nose – rhinophema
- facial/leg veins
- Tinea versicolor
- Pityrosporum folliculitis ( fungal folliculitis )
- Angular cheilitis
- Tinea pedis ( athletic feet )
- tinea cruris (jock itch)
- Tinea corporis and tinea manuum
- Tinea faciei and tinea barbae
- Tinea capitis
- Tinea incognito
- And lots more etc………………….. RING US FIRST for advise.
WE Don’t have the facility to treat – Generalise idiopathic itch, CYSTIC Acne, BLISTERING SKIN DISEASE, MYCOSIS FUNGOIDES, SEVERE VITILIGO... etc . You should visit Dr Google and search “Illawarra dermatology” or “Wollongong derm” for dermatologist who can help you.