FIRST SKIN DERMATOLOGY
Welcome to the itchy and scratchy page. Our home page for primary care dermatology. We are here to help you with uncomplicated stuff before they get complicated.
Generally no body that we know of die from skin rashes .The majority of rashes won’t itch you to death but they can make you feel miserable, so below are some of the rashes that we can help you deal with.
- Mild to moderate eczema. ( if you think you need UVB or heavy duty immune suppression please ask your doctor for referral to secondary care doctor )
- mild to moderate baby eczema
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- We treat warts of all sorts: plantar warts, plane warts, molluscum contagiosum, filliform warts, chidrens warts, Orf, mocca warts, etc…
- warts to hands, warts to feet, warts to face,body
- penile skin rashes
- genital warts
- Little skin bumps including milias, age warts, sebaceous gland enlargements, black heads, white heads or no heads.
- fungal skin rashes, Tinea rashes, rashes that looks like tinea
- Deadly smelly feet ( tinea, pitted keratolysis, thrush etc… )
- fungal nails ( not psoriatic nails )
- melasma ( facial pigmentation )
- Neavus of ota ( panda bear rash )
- big nose – rhinophema
- facial/leg veins
- Tinea versicolor
- Pityrosporum folliculitis ( fungal folliculitis )
- Angular cheilitis
- Tinea pedis ( athletic feet )
- tinea cruris (jock itch)
- Tinea corporis and tinea manuum
- Tinea faciei and tinea barbae
- Tinea capitis
- Tinea incognito
- And lots more etc………………….. RING US FIRST for advise.
WE Don’t have the facility to treat – Generalise idiopathic itch, CYSTIC Acne, BLISTERING SKIN DISEASE, MYCOSIS FUNGOIDES, SEVERE VITILIGO... etc . You should visit Dr Google and search “Illawarra dermatology” or “Wollongong derm” for dermatologist who can help you.