Warts: Diagnosis and treatment – simple and easy with out the $$ down the drain.
How we diagnose warts?
We can tell whether you have a wart by looking at it. In some cases a skin biopsy needs to be done to be certain.
Focal callosity (corn) is most often misdiagnosed for viral wart.
How do we treat warts?
Warts often go away without treatment. This is usually occur in children . In adults, warts may more resistant.
Wart removal treatment methods we use are inclue:
* wart removal using beetle juice. We will apply the medication onto your wart to cause them to blister or you can apply the medicine your self using weaker strength compound.
* Wart removal by Cryotherapy . We will freeze your wart/s. Your warts will blister and peel off. Repeat treatment is needed till non are visible.
* Wart removal using Electrosurgery and curettage: Electrosurgery (burning) is a good treatment for common warts, filiform warts, and foot warts. We may do this at times – but we prefer not.
* Wart removal by excision: We may curette out your wart but not cut and stitch them .
* Laser treatment: We don’t use laser. The plume of smoke generated ,if inhaled, can cause warts to grow in our and your vocal chords!
* Wart removal using Immunotherapy: We will prescribe you a medication to induce a rash to the wart and kill it off.
And remember: There is no cure for the wart virus. This means that warts can return at the same site or appear in a new spot. Treat new warts as soon as they appear to stop them growing in a recalcitrant disfiguring and contagious mass on your skin.